The Okuma Raw series of reels finds itself upgraded with the new and dashing Raw II reel. The Raw reel has grown a reputation as an extremely sturdy work horse for diverse fishing targeting both fresh and saltwater predators. Value for money and durability are the cornerstones of this reel series.
The Raw II reel comes packed with new and upgraded features, and it will serve you flawlessly whether you're a busy pike fisherman or a sea fisherman targeting bass, pollack, mackerel and wrasse.
- Line Capacity: 8lb / 270yds, 12lb / 170yds
- AlumiLite: Aluminum body and sideplate construction
- Aluminum rotor construction for strength and precision
- Precision elliptical gearing system
- Quick-set anti-reverse bearing
- 7 stainless steel ball bearings
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool
- CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating process
- DFD: Dual Force Drag system with carbon washers
- Hydro Block water-tight drag seal
- Super strong High Density Gearing
- Carbon fiber handle system on 30/40 sizes
- Heavy duty aluminum handle on 55/65/80 sizes